Monday 21 June 2010

You Could be my Neighbour... Home and Away??

Okay, so as this post goes on you'll realise how shockingly bad that title was.

On with the post though...
The World Cup: probably one of the most sexist events on TV.
Oh sorry, I mis-spelt that - I meant sexiest events on TV.

Which is why I have decided to do a little 'Mini-Series' of posts cataloguing the sexiest players of each country at the World Cup. Most of those that read this then may think that this means that there will be 32 posts (there are 32 teams in the World Cup for those without my endless knowledge...) - this would be wrong as there is not enough time, but I am going to try and fit in as many as I can before the World Cup ends...

So referring back to the title, (yes, I know it's a bad title), I thought I would start with the Australian Socceroos, seeing as it is looking very unlikely that they will be getting through their group.

Number 5...

Carl Valeri.
He looks good in a suit, and can look down a camera in a 'smouldering' way...

Number 4...

Nikita Rukavytsya.
Admittedly I had to copy and paste his name into this post, because I can't say it - let alone spell it. But he's kinda fit, so who cares?

Number 3...

Tim Cahill.
He takes his shirt off ALWAYS.
Do I need to explain any further?

Number 2...

Lucas Neill.
I can't really explain it, but there is just something there...

And the top spot goes to...

Harry Kewell.
Purely because of the below advertising campaign for Politix...


Let me know what you think...

Katee.

2 comments:

  1. Number 5 and number 4 look exactly the same :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is kinda true, in those photos... In the others they look NOTHING alike. :P

    Katee.

    ReplyDelete