Tuesday 1 June 2010

The 'Sometimes In Football You Have To Score Goals' World Cup Song Contest

My first post, it's an emotional time, but so is the World Cup.
As an unnaturally obsessive football fan, the build up to the World Cup is just as important as the actual World Cup, and the World Cup song is, to me, pretty much the pinnacle of the few months leading up to the AMAZING event.


So, seeing as Mr. Capello has decided to ban an official England world Cup 2010 Song, I want one to consider this years World Cup Song - and I want YOU to choose it.

I have shortlisted a list of 5 songs, and you can vote by choosing your favourite and voting on the poll in the sidebar.
Excited? You should be.
1. Three Lions 2010
By The Squad, featuring Robbie Williams and Russell Brand
2. Noble England
By Rik Mayall
3. Grab A Stella (Nelson Mandela)
By England United
4. When England Rule The World
By Chris Martini
5. Fabio
By The Competition
Which one should I adopt as my official England song? Vote in the sidebar to the right, (you have until the 8th of June), and feel free to leave a witty comment!
Katee.

1 comment: