Thursday 3 June 2010

Great Footballing Lookalikes...

So, I thought I'd let myself again get a little sidetracked from the world cup and take a look at some great footballing lookalikes...
Take a look and enjoy!

Fernando Torres and Bruno

Arsene Wenger and Basil Fawlty

Phil Brown and Hugh Laurie

Owen Hargreaves and Mark from Ugly Betty

Sven Goran Eriksson and Mr. Burns

 David Seaman and Earl from My Name is Earl

 Didier Drogba and Denise Lewis

Some of them are more uncanny than others... but leave me a comment on which one you like best!! 

Katee.

2 comments:

  1. I can't really see the likeness between the last two :/
    Most of them are good though, did you find them yourself?
    Or get them off another website?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The resemblance between Didier Drogba and Denise Lewis is actually quite strong, but the picture I wanted to use was really pixilated... :'(
    I thought of three of them... but then it was just taking too long and I couldn't think of anyone else... :'(
    Katee.

    ReplyDelete